Grow Your Own Organic Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms - Pre Sale Offer. Course in Development.
SAVE 50% NOW - This beginners course will provide you with proven methods to start growing your own organic gourmet mushrooms at home! Course release May 2020Watch Promo
COURSE STARTING FROM EARLY OCTOBER 2016
Would you like to grow your own organic mushrooms all year around? Are you bored with the white button, and seeking a little fungal variety in your life? This beginners course will give you the proven methods you will need to get growing quickly! We would like you to be successful in the early stages so we will show you some simple and straightforward methods of growing, with instructions to explain where most beginners' mistakes are made. This will save you many hours!
We cover indoor and outdoor methods and focus on varieties that are easy to cultivate and where spawn is available for you to purchase in the Asia Pacific, USA & Europe.
We include just enough science to help you understand the processes without being boring.
You’ll be amazed at the role fungi play in nature, and the number of species you can grow yourself using cultures which are readily available.
We explain which species have anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-tumor properties and have been used for thousands of years in Eastern Medicine.
At the end of my course, students will:
- Understand the mushroom lifecycle, and the health benefits of eating mushrooms
- Know how to reduce sources of contamination
- Know how to grow many varieties of wood decomposing mushrooms (e.g. Oyster or Shiitake) from grow bags
- Understand how mushroom compost improves your soil, and the role of fungi as nature's ultimate recycler
- Use low tech methods to minimise the costs for mushroom propagation
- Be able to make your own shredded straw grow bags
- Grow mushrooms indoors or outdoors all year, and understand different methods for each
- Understand which species can be used to establish a perennial garden patch
Who should take this course? Any beginners wanting to learn about growing organic mushrooms in order to become more self-sufficient at home.
We teach you all the cost effective tips and help you avoid mistakes in this very interesting hobby!
We give you resources to ensure your success:
- Instruction sheets to print out and use when making your terrarium or preparing substrate, for example
- A spreadsheet explaining which mushroom species to grow in specific conditions and level of difficulty.
- A form for recording the conditions you use to prepare new batches of substrate - making it easier to replicate your work in the future.
- You will be able to join our Shroom Space to share your pictures and get your questions answered fast by myself and your peers.
This workshop is about cultivating species of mushrooms indoors or outdoors at your home or farm, NOT collecting or identifying foraged / wild fungi.